Friday, February 2, 2018

AKA Spartan - On the ghost in the shell remix

AKA Spartan
by Jacob Malewitz
Ghost in the Shell Super Jacket, Grey, Manchester Heights 1, 2, 3
A COMPLETE SHORT STORY
and comic script on Ghost and Page


Fun crime story partly based on the Ghost in the Shell series, with a blog dedicated to it.

Spartan Outlaw 313, A Chapel Novel, Outlaw, AKA, Spartan, Yakuza Money , Spartan, No Hitman, Spartan, Criminal Bliss in the 517 -
Chapel in Detroit
3 Worlds, 3 acts, Outlaw Myth



Ghost in the Shell was produced by Production IG, and stars my favorite anime character

Chapel
1-Gets an M-16 instead of money. You owe me. Gets a new offer to score some weapons from Bill.
2-Considers this offer. Is offered another one by an unknown man who speaks oddly.
3-Trouble with Abby on drugs, something odd about her, speaking of a man in an overcoat following her
4- Takes the job as Abby is arrested for dealing something called Babel. She said the Unknown sold her the stuff, she tried selling to a cop.
5- He looks itno the mysterious man, who doesn't exist, who's nowhere to be seen, who no one has ever even heard of.
6- Starts picking up tails. Hear's the government is planning to move the weapons, and maybe finds out there old AK-47s brought over from Africa to be used in training.
7-Starts planning the job.
8-Gets a partner in crime,who they call Snake Eyes, cuzz he's like an old cowboy. A white dude. But supposedly a former texas football star, hitman on the east coast, and cleaner in the east.

2
9-Bill tells him the job is off. He finds out the cowboy wants the whole score for himsefl, and is undercutting Chapel.
10-Abby gets thrown in a mental institution,
11-Makes a deal with 517 to do the job.
12-Sees the unknown man for the first time; looks like a ghost. Is Abby serious? He can see him too.
13-Hitman from the east coast arrives. He's looking for work, banned from working in New York cuz he killed a kid.. Former cop. Asks around and hears of job. Then hears of the deal between 517 and Chapel.
14-Tries to blackmail chapel.
15-Bill finds out.
16. Sees Babel drug for first time.
17-Bill hires hte hitman to take him out.
18--Hitman shoots jhim in the head
19-wakes up in small, smoke filled apartment one weekk later. "You die long time."
20-Vman. I Yin. You call me Vman.
21-Starts seeing his dad.

Part 3
22. Purged. Told he must now kill.
23- Tortured by Triad. Kills them all.
24-Hears 517 and 313 both have a hit on him. and that 313 towers are being hit daily by cops, yakuza and 517.
25-They won't let him leave the room
26-Meets with Vman. Vman is crazy as hell. He realizes they're taking the Babel drug, they made it from something in the roots of an asian plant. Drink it, then burn it, then smoke it.
27- He is forced to take the babel drug.
28-Kills two yakuza, but sees his dad, hesitates, and is shot in the chest.
29-Sent to hospital. They say some guy in a trench coat brought him and left.
30-Dreams of his dead. Calls Abby.



4
31- Kills Bill.Another steps in his place. Says the score is still open, free and clear.
32-Starts taking out 517, yakuza, but no 313.
33-Journalist starts tailing him. Wants to beat the rookie up.
34-Cowbow tries to kill him.
35-Kills cowboy
36-Takes the gun job for last time from 517, who can't get good info on the thing and want an outsider.
37-517 are hit by cops, so he raids their base for weapons, and scores $10,000 in pistols. He knows a guy.
38-Yakuza meet him at the army depot. Gunfire. They blew it.
39-He hears they took Abby.

5
40-Goes after Abby. 313 say the guns are still in play. He doens't care
41- hears where yakuza took her. Goes.In gunfight, they drive him off.
42-Has to ask for help from 313 new boss.
43-313 hit the base. He gets in. He kills Vman.
44-Abby is drugged up.
45-Stays with her day and night.
46-She's gone when he wakes.
47-He finds her on the street, dead with a needle in her arm
48-Walks off, back to his old home. He's followed by a man in an undercoat.

4-Is able to kill Bill after Bill puts a fix on him, but another man steps in. What next? What you gonna do? How you gonna stop this? We are born like this, man, we live and die like this. Hears of yakuza moving in through the journalist, who writes a story, "Legend of the Spartan," And how he never kills certain people, but is in essence a criminal willing to kill for profit.
Part 4

Part 2
Abby
I love Chapel. I got lots of friends, but they all like me cuz i;m in with the best Detroit dealers. College girls sometimes come into town, drunk as well, looking for coke highs. These girls are my bestsellers. I stash the money everywhere like a squirrel. Got places all over the place. What matters is I ain't crazy., I aint taken no pills, and sure as hell aint going to a mental institution.No, fuck that. Fuck the mental institution. I hate them places. They sent me to oen when I was 10, said I Was so depressed I slit my writst. What kind of fucked up story is that?

I grew up in a drug house. I learned to live off things. Mom was kinda crazy, always saying dad was cheating on her, sayng I woudl leave and never come back. I hated her for that. she put the fear of god in me with her talk, doing pills while dad went out and shoveled snow. They made it by on no money, got me an education. I went to college. Fell in love with the wrong guy and got caught with some dopee. They pleaded I was crazy, so I went to the straitjacket instead of the cuffs. So I kinda went downhill from there.

Once I get in, one they lock me up, I intend to get th ehell out with a baseball bat and a broken bottle. Who knows. Maybe even a 7 iron.

Crazy poet who thinks he's william blake
I am in essence a bald white man of over 150 pounds, with squinty eyes the the complexion of a14 year-old .I can see into things. I can do things. I hate the magic gun they gave me so long ago. And I just can't get over the unfinished nightmare that this city is. There is this man, they call him Spartan, who I intend to write stories about for the highest selling periodicals in the world. I smoke Kools, because the menthol flavor hides the sound of death.

Hitman
I'm a 30 year-old white man, former marine, former prisoner, former drug dealer, and current hitman. I've seen men selling AK-47s to boys in the street. SOmetimes you can hear the gunfire. I am numb to all these things, numb to the reality of the world. And I have a mission. And I intend to complete it, get paid

Yakuza Boss, Yin

517 Hitman and Boss, Peoples Maloney

My name is Chapel. Got the name when I was born, but the other name I got, Spartan, came after I started kicking ass in high school football. I know, it's only a game,but sometimes you just want to hit people.My dad gave me a page, once. No one ever knew exactly what he did; he said salesman, but one day he came homeshot in hte shoulder, and mom, a pretty thing who should have been a model and milloonaire but chose my dad old frank, screamed out, what happened? "Didn't kill the guy, and he shot me." He gave me the code later, saying you never take out kids, guys with kids, and a girl who's in with god. Didn't believe him, but those are the only out of bounds plays I let lie. I don't kill no kids, because I love most of them bastards and they could be the next Michaelangelo or who knows, in Detroit, just bout anyone can be mayor.
So I don't kill kids, but why dads? Are single men so bad? Well, I tell you what, single men are some tough mothers and it's just business at that point' they may have a girl, or a guy, or something, but this is businesss, and you grow up in detroit, no single dude is innocent.
Women, those women are a different story. Could never reallly relate, but when I was 16 and never dated, my mom asked why and I Said cuz noen of them was half as you good as you. Odd, almonst philosophical, but I was right. Sometmes you gots to keep your eye on women, but girls who go to church are worth their weight in gold, if not platinum.

I don't kill anyone. I stopped then years later when my dad was shot. Like Bruce Wayne. I don't much like the idea of wiping out guys wuth an AK-47. I sell guns to guys who shoot people, I Steal guns from guys who shoot people, and yes I Do fire them, but I hate the lords of war so very much it hurts. I Can't forget shots of 11 year olds in africa with Ak-47s. My dad gave me a pistol the second time a group of kids jumped me, and I shot one of them the next time. No one fucked with me for 10 years, which was partly cuz I went to the farm. They didn't charge me, but the police hate stories of kids killing kids.

Thing is, times are changin in Detroit. Got the 517 gang from LAsning. Got paid with a weapon just the other day. Got hit by stray, saw a girl, fell lin love. I want out, but Bill, the king, bill wants a lot too. He wants more than Detroit, namely capital city and Flint. He wants to expand. And when you go from cheap project to cheap project, there aint enough money left for the food when the drug dealers leave the building.

Bills got something special for me. Guess it's time to find out.

Names Bill. I like girls lots. The hores fuck wiht me, I punch em.my boys fuck with me, I kill em. The cops fuck with me, I pay em. No reason I can't be rich, but this isn't no 50 cents saying get rich or diee trying. Not many rappers came out of Detroit projects. Those that did are gonna be in my business soon as I expand, soon as I make this one big deal to wipe out the 517 gang.
I carry around a toothbrush, teeth gotta be clearn.
I got bunch of cops in my pocket, but one stupid journalist keeps printing shit about me and my gang across the web. Stupid internet news sites.I got mea wi fi laptop worth about $10,000, and this thing gets thousands of emails from potential clients. Thing is, the drug business don't work well on the web.Got feds over it like a damn CSI show. So I play it cool and mail out letters the old fashioned way. Got me enough steel coming in to wipe out the 517s, but I plan on expanding my empire beyond that local shit. There isn't anything in michigan but drugs, beer, woman, and water. Beyond that, the cars suck and don't sell for much. But one thing we do got is the damn gun. The thing of beautyf. The equalizer. I play my cards right, I'll get about 2,000 automatic weapons from a dealer. Gotta get damn Spartan to do it, cuz he's the only one with a clean nose and a liver that ain't shot to shit.

1-Gets an M-16 instead of cash, and is hinted at he's going to be replaced. Where'd you get the steel? "You shouldn't have let the girl live, Spartan." His code is one of an oddity; some women, all kids, has a softspot for fathers because his taught him everything don't deserve the reaper. Hears of a big job by Bill, the bossman, who is looking to put a team together. He goes for it, the big score which will right things. Gets a job in the meantime, no pay, but thinking he'll impress boss. There is a problem. The 517 are hitting 313 towers across town, and no one who knows knows why. The bitch appears, the girl who wants to run the underworld. He loves her, but she is crazy, talks to herself, prettiest thing in the wordl. She wants him to take the job, to get her on them pills which make you right, and leave this place, hit some paradise. She goes nuts and goes to institution. He runs into problems. Guys tailing him, guys tailing him everywhere, in suits. Takes the job.
Part 1
Chapter 1, Paycheck M-16 (gun for car job), incite (big score,),
girl, problem, mystery
Bill is pulling the 313 together.
Chapel is trying to get rid of a m-16.
A girl is going crazy.

Chapter 2, Girl, Problem, Mystery
Abby Renway, craziest girl, but a heart of gold. She takes the code, she calls it the code. She gets put on pills. He still loves her.
Bill is losing the war to 517, but won't say so.

3-517, war, triad, cracker,
We meet the 517. Not just boys and girls, they got them some steel and some white power going on. Run the Jackson prison, largest enclosed prison in the world. We meet Tray, the insane leader.
Triad come.
He's offered a job to steal from the local national guard. Refuses to take it.

4no other jobs but the Gun Job, handler, mysterious man
Chapel Can't find work. Bill tries making it hard for him to even buy a beer, he's so in.
Bill wants the weapons to wipe out the 517.
Abby has a secret she won't share.
Tray is also trying to score some weapons, but from the triad.
A mysterious man begins appearing at crime scenes with cops. They start hearing rumors.

5 Contract for Spartan
Chapel makes a deal with the triad.
Triad change the deal.
Abby gets caught up in a narc raid. But she gets out.

6 Dial 517, Babel Drug
517 hit the main bar of the 313.
Chapel gets caught up in the war. Hears of Babel.
Abby starts takking Babel drug.
Bill starts selling Babel so he can buy weapons off his Columbian contact.
Mysterious man begins taking people out. They hear about it.
7 full page story on Bill Lawson, African American man and mastermind of the 313 gang
Detroit Free Press staff writer having fun. Gets details from 517 gang. Gets warned by a stranger in black.
Bill goes nuts. He tries hiring a hit, but this isn't a movie.
Chapel hears of it, and remembers the girl. A good, church going girl. He decides to protect her.

8 Someone fails in killing her, pissing spartan off
Gets kicked out of his place. Moves in with Abby. Someone tries to kill her.

9, Six Feet, Bill and the Cracker (Hired Gun)
The journalist is shot by a 517 gang banger.
The narc cop Bill hires, but finds out they got to her first.

10, US Job, 200 Ways to Die, AK Run
Chapel decides to take the job. 200 gang bangers from Columbia start selling Babel on the streets. Chapel learns they're 200 AK-47s, came from Africa, and the yakuza and triad want the score too.

CRISIS2-Decides to do the job himself, makes a deal with a 517 leader. 517 wants prove. Won't kill a woman. 517 choose a different guy. 313 find out. They start trying to kill him. Bill puts a score on his head. Former cop, now colombian cartel drug runner and occassional hitman, takes the job. He's loaded half the time, but a crack shot. Meanwhile, 517 guys are in a shooting war, and have no time to mess with one lowly runner. He gets a crack at the shipment of weapons. Bill finds out where he is, and his boys also find the weapons. 5-0 come in. He's arrested and thrown in something that's not a prison. Begins hearing things. Screams out. He sees his dad, then an old boss comes in, a yakuza guy of interest who wants the weapons gone. You have to die, sometime, to see.

Part 2
11-Jobless, The Deal
Decides to do the job different than they want. They can't agree. They offer 10,000 in advance, 10,000 on delivery. He says it's not close to enough to rob a national guard depo. And why the hell they got AK-47s loaded in a depo?
Abby goes crazy on Babel.
Hooded figure is met. A madman who thinks he's a magician. He says he can bring the journalist back to life.
Makes a deal with the Yakuza to score for $100,000. Bill hires some of the Columbians to take Chapel out.

12, Proof, Gunshy
He buys a drink from the store, surprised. He doesn't ever get wasted. He gives the drink to Abby, who attacks him. He calms her down. He sees needle marks on her arm. "It's a mixed drug, a new drug, and it makes me feel good." They make love and he throws the bottle across the room.
Someone tries to shoot Bill in the head. He loses an eye.

13. The 313, Hidden AK
Bill organizes the gang. Chapel finds out there are far more than 200 AK-47s.

14, Shooting War, Dead Poets
Coverage of the streets of Detroit, the worst gang war in city history.
The mad mage starts killing yakuza, cutting their heads off, and doing odd things.

15, Mad Girl and the Screams, 7 Iron Dream
Abby is put in a rehab clinic by her only parent, a stepfather, the only one who got out of the life and made it. She goes crazy when Chapel visits her. She makes a scene.she attacks an orderly .Cops start asking him question.
Dreams of taking a 7 iron into the asylum and breaking her out.

16, The Writer, Dad, Shipment
Another Free Press writer publishes a story, full of details on the corrupt Detroit city.
Remembers his dad.
A new shipment of Babel comes in. She goes missing.

17-Mom, It's Over
He gives up. Remembers mom and the booze. Says fuck it and drinks several 40s.

18, The New Deal
Qutis the deal. Finds out Bill put $10,000 on his head.

FACEOFF3-Spartan is tested by the yakuza soldiers. Then mind tortured. 517 are using the guns to wipe out 313 outposts in the towers. Gets info to feds on Bill. Feds try to surround his area.He learns about some of the things bill did. Learns his girl is still in the institution. Starts killing after that, any 517 he sees. Wants to allie with Bill, but Bill gone the way of crack, losing his mind to the dope and drinking.
Part 3
1-Spartan is mind tortured by the yakuza.They try to do everything to him. Say such crazy stuff.
2-The Show(517 hittng towers),
3-The Fed, Another Deal
4-Bill and the Best, Crazy Libby
5-Bill and the Pipe, Meeting in Hell
6-Shot by a triad assassin. Yakuza bring him back, saying he's one of them., Proof
7, Training, drinking and smoking, He is trained in the way of the yakuza, Lord, Lansing Memory
8, Goes nuts on them and kills 10 yakuza. Looks at his hands. blood.

4-Is able to kill Bill after Bill puts a fix on him, but another man steps in. What next? What you gonna do? How you gonna stop this? We are born like this, man, we live and die like this. Hears of yakuza moving in through the journalist, who writes a story, "Legend of the Spartan," And how he never kills certain people, but is in essence a criminal willing to kill for profit.

5-War. Detroit is flooded with crypz, bloods, triads, yakuza, all trying to get the big score. A narc office r shoots Spartan in the head, but the bullet bounces off. The 517 use the guns to hit 313 bases across the Detroit area. It's all cuz of Spartan. He kills the cleaner, but the girl turns on him at the last second. He won't shoot her; she can't shoot him. She runs back to the streets, the things she knows. He takes a truck full of Ak-47s to a yakuza dealer, and sells them for a discount. Boss says he's gonna use them outside the state, and that's the best news Spartan can get He sold his soul to the devil, to play music like he did, or something like that. Sold me soul to makea buck. Now I gotta go home, make things right, do something besides shoot. If mom wll seee me. If she will see me.

LEanrs yakuza guy lied to him. Using weapons in Flint to wipe out gangs opposing him. Why build an empire in Michigan? AK-47s the 517 got are being used to wipe out most drug dealers in the Detroit area.

Lansing, World of Origin the hero leaves
Detroit, World of Jorueny where hero is challenged, purged, dies, and is reborn
Return world where the hero returns to the provincial world a king and guides it to the future

Gets in the worse situations and goes 300 on people
Chapter 1, Paycheck M-16 (gun for car job), incit (big score),
girl, problem, mystery
Chapter 2, 517, war, triad, cracker, no other jobs
Chapter 3,Gun Job, handler, mysterious man
4 COP, tail,bitch
5 Contract for Spartan
6 517 Babel
7 full page story on Bill Lawson, African American man and mastermind of the 313 gang
8 Someone fails in killing her, pissing spartan off
9, Six Feet
10, US Job

40 chapters 10, 20, 10, epilogue
Spartan 16 - Roman Guns - Babylon AK, AKA Spartan
hitman, parker, the wire, homicide,

Paul
Abby, the journalist he sleeps with
Bill, the boss he hates
Crazy Czech, the dealer trying to hire him
Lisa, the gun handler who sets up jobs
517, the Lansing Gang he's hired to take out for 1 million. Can't seem to turn the job down. They're expanding into detroit. Hard crack. And some special drug they call Babel, as it makes you stop speaking for days, seeing stuff.

Man who follows the way of Spartans. Standalones. Toughest guy to get kicked out of marines. Couldn't follow code. Winds up doing odd jobs for a mob boss in Detroit, who refuses to pay him full price after every job. Money,earning money. Refuses black jobs, as they're called.

Paul. Guys call him spartan, others call him hemingway for his hardcover journals he scribbles in and the anonymous letters he sends to the State Journal and Free Press

He's good at stealing from army bases, but he gets a us job from a us client. Can see better than most, got the quickest eyes. Knows how to talk his way into girls rooms. Can't stop himself from sleeping with women. Steals what weapons he can from anyone armed, cop, perk. Loves a girl and gets shot for her. she's a journalist, but never tells him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment